The CHASE Edge is a pure BMX racing machine, ideal for improving and taking it to the next level after starting the BMX Race. Now equipped with a disc braking system and closed rear dropout system, it has a hydroformed triple butted 6061 aluminum frame with integrated headset, a chromoly fork and handlebars, a crankset with INSIGHT chainring, double wall rims with cassette rear hub and TIOGA Powerblock tires. The combination of all these components arguably makes the CHASE Edge one of the most advanced race BMX bikes on the market today.
- Aluminum 6061-T6 Triple butted frame 21TT
- Integrated headtube 1-1/8" and enclosed rear dropouts
- 100% Chromoly fork and handlebar
- Mechanical disc braking
- Chase Edge Alloy Stem 50mm Top Load
- Chase Edge 3 Piece Crank 180mm, Chromo Chainring bolts
- Euro ISIS bottom bracket
- 44T Insight Chainring 4 points BCD 104mm
- Pro 36H alloy hubs, sealed bearings
- Rear ISO bracket cassette hub 16T cogs
- Chase Double Wall Alloy rims 20x1.75"
- TIOGA PowerBlock tires Wire Bead
- KMC Z1 chain
- RECOMMENDED SIZE: 1m64 – 1m78
- WEIGHT: 9.41Kg without pedal